Frank Hesson is currently the PGA Director of Instruction at Indian Spring Country Club, in Marlton, New Jersey. Hesson, age 37, was elected into the PGA of America in 2004 and has been a golf teaching professional for over 17 years. Hesson began his golfing career at the prestigious TPC Scottsdale, While there, Hesson experienced the highest level of golf instruction that fueled his passions for the game and inspired his teaching career. Subsequently, Hesson returned to South Jersey where he worked as an Assistant golf professional at Deerwood CC, Rancocas GC, Ashbourne CC, Medford Village CC, and then as the Head Professional at Renault Winery Resort.
Frank Hesson has worked with thousand of students and enjoys working with all levels from beginners to advanced players. He has developed and runs several junior golf learning programs for boys and girls. Hesson’s teaching philosophy is to make golf simple and a personalized expression of each golf student. He believes your golf swing is like your fingerprint. And your golf game is your signature. He focuses on the individual students learning style and skill levels and is passionate about helping each student reach their potential as a golfer. Hesson’s teaching philosophy is to build the golf fundamentals around your unique abilities. Hesson is also a certified club fitter. When not teaching, Hesson enjoys working on his own game and competing in Philadelphia Section PGA tournaments. He has competed in the 2006 and 2009 NJ State Open Championships
Under the direction of Frank Hesson, Indian Spring Golf Academy is proud to provide a comprehensive golf- instruction program. Since taking over the teaching program in 2007, Hesson has designed and grown the academy to over 1,300 students including 150 junior golfers. This expansion includes a partnership with The First Tee of Philadelphia. . Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced golfer, Indian Spring Golf Academy uses a full 18 hole golf course and grass practice facility, along with state of the art technology including the V1 Coaching System (video swing analysis) Hesson with the aid of video swing analysis is able to accelerate the student’s knowledge of their swing which in turn will improve your swing and overall game
- 19 years experience as a Golf Professional
- Elected to the PGA 2004 • Director of Instruction at Indian Spring Country Club since 2007
- Qualified for the 2006 and 2009 New Jersey State Open Championship
- Appeared on the Golf Channels Show “The Fix” hosted by Michael Breed 2010
- Worked with over 100 Special Needs Students (Aspergers Syndrome, Stroke Patients, Amputee’s, wounded veteran’s)
- Held Annual First Swing Golf Clinic/Tournament for Philadelphia VA Hospital. Specifically for Amputee Veterans 2009, 2010, 2011
- PGA Head Golf Professional at Renault Winery Resort 2005 to 2006
- Assistant Golf Professional at Medford Village CC 1999 to 2005
- Video tipster for the Burlington County Times newspaper since 2007
- Weekly tipster for the Courier Post newspaper 2010
- Participated in PGA Free Lesson Month since 2007
I look forward to seeing you in one of our many golf programs!
Frank Hesson PGA Director of Instruction